Tuesday, September 13, 2011

One scam E-Mail

This morning I received an E-Mail from Mr. Jida Jame; just one scam E-Mail.

This is the content:

Good day,


I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner; I am Mr. Jida James a chartered chief auditor with BANK OF AFRICA Burkina Faso Ouagadougou West Africa. In my department which I am heading now, I discovered an account opened in this bank since 2004 and since then till now nobody have operated on this very account.


I wish to solicit your attention concern this funds. The amount involved in this discovered account is US$ 15.5.Million and I want the total fund to a safe bank account overseas. The purpose of my contacting you is because my status would not permit me to do this alone. I will send you the full details and more information about the funds. In your respond, please provide me the listed below information to be confuse about you.


Your Full Name.........
Your Country...........
Your Present Residence...
Your Telephone Number....
Your Fax..........if available.
Your Age......................
Your Sex...............


Best Regards,
Mr. Jida James
Chartered Auditor.

This the info carved out by E-Mail Header:


So keep out from jidaj7051@gmail.com E-Mail address.

Bye, see you in the next post. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment